- Length Overall: 38'1"/11.6m
- Beam Maximum: 9'10"/3m
- Fuel capacity: 226G - 856L
- Water Capacity: 20G - 76L
- Engine Type: Diesel IO
- Standard HP: With ZT drives or Upgrade: Twin Volvo D4 300's IO
- Number of Persons: 12
- CE Boat Design Category: B
- Custom gel coat colors on hull and deck, custom NOVURANIA custom NOVURANIA and a wide array of upholstery fabric choices to match the yacht*
- Leather wrapped steering wheel
- Carbon fiber panels
- Owner’s plush helm seats
- Recessed bow dodger in color of choice* with teak overlay
- Side entry door with removable stainless steel boarding handrail
- Yacht quality stainless steel 316 hardware throughout: cleats , recessed railings , fender holders, Chase 31 cup holders
- Removable stainless steel boarding rail
- Flip up bow light, pull up stern light, engine compartment LED light and courtesy blue LED blue deck lights throughout deck
- Bow anchor locker compartment
- Stereo system FUSION with internal IPOD docking station and three FUSION speakers
- Digital engine controls with NMEA network
- Wrap around Chase 31 bow seating , aft seating & sunpad with folding backrests
- Fresh water system with washdown
- Large stainless bow tow eye with port & starboard tow eyes for three point tow system
- Full teak package
- Teak accents on the swim platform, anchor locker hatch , bow dodger compartment and Side entry door
- Large stainless steel removable platform rails
- Retractable stainless steel swim ladder
- Removable stainless steel flagstaff
- Bow Thruster
- Anchor windlass system – anchor designed to the shape of the hull for effortless towing
- ESPRIT Top or T Tops – various style choices to select from
- Custom Lifting Points
- Custom lifting bridle or strongback
- Custom logo or lettering on tubes
- Bimini Top
- Boat Cover
- VHF International or USA Channels with handset and external speaker
- VHF AIS Unit
- GPS with NMEA network
- Stereo upgrade to include amplifier and subwoofers
- Extra accessory plugs
- Rod Holders
- Handheld removable spotlight
- Underwater LED lights
- Safety Kit with stainless steel anchor, throw cushion, life jackets, whistle, etc.
- Tow bridle in spectra line with 150’ line
- Head Package for large console – freshwater shower, folding stainless steel sink, head & teak grate floor
* Color swatches from NOVURANIA selection – metallic colors for hull & deck not applicable but can be matched as an option. NOVURANIA swatch cards available for upholstery selection. NOVURANIA Hypalon swatches available for tube - trim color selection.
- Hull and deck stringer system
- Deep V performance hull
- Hand laid fiberglass hull, deck and liner
- Vacuumed bagged hull deck laminate, bonded and mechanically fastened hull and deck
- Foam core with solid fiberglass keel
- Foam encapsulated stringer system
- Self bailing deck
- Fendering system in Novurania PROTEX foam collar wrapped in Hypalon/Neoprene coated polyester fabric.
- Dual AGM batteries with parallel switch
- Circuit panel fused and circuit breakers
- Complete under deck enclosed wiring harness
- Engine compartment high-water alarm.
- Battery charger with flush mounted deck receptacle.
- Engine compartment LED lighting.
- Under-deck aluminum fuel and water tanks with on deck fill and vents.
- Diesel Stern Drive with Twin Yanmar 260’s w/ZT Drive.
- Large center console with seat forward.
- Low Profile console with POD Unit for low storage clearance areas , refrigerator drawer unit and owner’s locker compartment.
- Large center console with large storage area inside. Spacious enough for the head upgrade option, which includes a fresh water shower, folding stainless steel sink, head and teak grate floor.
Currently in use aboard luxury mega yachts as their primary tenders, the Novurania Chase 38 is a both a world-class yacht tender and high-performance offshore sport boat. The stylish design is based on a deep “V” performance hull, providing a smooth, stable ride in choppy or rough offshore waters. Powered by either Volvo Penta, or Yanmar twin diesel engines, the Novurania Chase 38 boasts a well-balanced mixture of performance and luxury. As a world-class leader in luxury yacht tenders, Novurania offers a variety of custom modifications to truly personalize this vessel to your tastes and requirements.
Novurania Chase series 38, has an overall length of 38 feet (11.6 meters), fuel capacity of 226 gallons and water capacity of 20 gallons. Available engine types are diesel I/Os from Volvo Penta, or Yanmar. This yacht tender can seat 12 to 16 people and has a CE boat design category B. Standard features include custom gelcoat colors on hull and deck, leather wrapped steering wheel, carbon fiber panels, plush helm seats, and a side entry door with removable stainless steel boarding handrail. This luxury yacht tender also includes yacht quality stainless steel 316 hardware throughout. Other features include LED lighting. There is a freshwater wash-down system, large stainless steel bow tow bit with port and starboard tow eyes for a three-point tow system. Stainless steel features include large stainless steel removable platform rails, retractable stainless steel swim ladder, and removable stainless steel flagstaff. Various deck layouts are available as well, with side or center console and custom seating arrangements.
- After spending the night on the hook on the upper Hudson River during Hurricane Sandy, I launched my 2000 Novurania from the fore deck. It was time to walk Ali ashore. I trust this boat with our lives, frequently.Mark William Beckerman
- Just wanted to take a second and say how delighted we are with the new tender. She is a snug but perfect fit in the stern and the owner is delighted with her.Jesse Badger
- I just wanted to take a moment and let you know how impressed we are with the delivery of our first boat as a dealer for Novurania. One of our guys picked up a 430 DL today and we are happy to report that the boat is already sold. We are so used to sending boats back to the factory for missing components and bad quality control from other competitors - this is a breath of fresh air!Jarrett Bryzek
- Just thought I'd drop you a line to let you know how well we are getting on with the Chase 23. The boat has outperformed all of our expectations, and the owners are delighted with it. The Chase looks great, is very comfortable in all conditions we've put it through, and the quality of build is exceptional. A great job, thank‐you!Captain Colin Boyle
- Just wanted to commend your company on building an outstanding product.I just towed a 460DL from the Virgin Islands to Bermuda. We covered approx 900 miles, in as much as 30 kt headwinds and 8ft seas. The tender tracked perfectly, and never once had an issue. It really is an amazing product and just wanted to let you know.Captain Beez Evans