Novurania Deluxe Series 460
- Length Overall: 15'0"/4.6m
- Beam Maximum: 7'4"/2.2m
- Tube Diameter: 1'10"/55cm
- Air Chambers: 5
- Persons: 8
- Approx. Weight Dry (w/out engine): 800lbs/362Kg
- Fuel capacity: 22Gal/83L
- Water capacity: 6Gal/23L
- Engine Type: OB
- Horsepower: 70Hp
- Shaft Lenght: 20" Long
- Max Load: 1,521lbs/690Kg
- Design Category: C
- Molded in fiberglass console complete with steering system, stainless steering wheel, switch panel, grab rail, storage compartment
- Anchor storage compartment, lifting points, bow eye
- Port & Starboard fiberglass step entry on tube
- Navigational lights, LED deck courtesy lights
- Complete upholstery package
- Battery charger, bilge pump, deck sump pump
- Bow rail & Console Rail
- Fresh Water shower system
- Hull and deck: stark white; tubes: light cream with your choice of navy blue, grey or mocha trims; upholstery: Boltaflex marine leather type in porcelain color
- Stainless steel leaning bolster combo seat/backrest
- Accessory plug
- Custom logo on tube trim
- Electronics: VHF, compass, depth sounder, GPS, stereo system with internal IPOD docking station
- Fire extinguisher
- Fiberglass bow step with nav. lights
- Port & Starboard tow eyes for three point tow system
- Bimini top
- Engine packages
- Low Profile Package: Bow step, low profile console rail, lower console, no windshield or grab rail, backrest seating arrangement
- Marine deck
Built to ABYC Standards.
After spending the night on the hook on the upper Hudson River during Hurricane Sandy, I launched my 2000 Novurania from the fore deck. It was time to walk Ali ashore. I trust this boat with our lives, frequently.
Mark William Beckerman
Just wanted to take a second and say how delighted we are with the new tender. She is a snug but perfect fit in the stern and the owner is delighted with her.
I just wanted to take a moment and let you know how impressed we are with the delivery of our first boat as a dealer for Novurania. One of our guys picked up a 430 DL today and we are happy to report that the boat is already sold. We are so used to sending boats back to the factory for missing components and bad quality control from other competitors - this is a breath of fresh air!
Just thought I'd drop you a line to let you know how well we are getting on with the Chase 23. The boat has outperformed all of our expectations, and the owners are delighted with it.
The Chase looks great, is very comfortable in all conditions we've put it through, and the quality of build is exceptional. A great job, thank‐you!
Captain Colin Boyle
Just wanted to commend your company on building an outstanding product.I just towed a 460DL from the Virgin Islands to Bermuda. We covered approx 900 miles, in as much as 30 kt headwinds and 8ft seas. The tender tracked perfectly, and never once had an issue. It really is an amazing product and just wanted to let you know.
Captain Beez Evans
error: Content is protected !!