- Length Overall: 18'0"/5.5m
- Beam Maximum: 7'7"/2.3m
- Tube Diameter: 1'10"/55cm
- Air Chambers: 5
- Persons: 9
- Approx. Weight Dry (w/out engine): 850lbs/386Kg
- Fuel capacity: 26Gal/98L
- Water capacity: 9Gal/34L
- Engine Type: OB
- Max Horsepower: 115Hp
- Min Horsepower: 90Hp
- Shaft Lenght: 25" Long
- Max Load: 1,907lbs/865Kg
- Design Category: C
- Molded in fiberglass console complete with steering system, stainless steering wheel, switch panel, grab rail, storage compartment
- Anchor storage compartment, lifting points, bow eye
- Port & Starboard fiberglass step entry on tube
- Navigational lights, LED deck courtesy lights
- Complete upholstery package
- Battery charger, bilge pump, deck sump pump
- Bow rail & Console Rail
- Fresh Water shower system
- Hull and deck: stark white; tubes: light cream with your choice of navy blue, grey or mocha trims; upholstery: Boltaflex marine leather type in porcelain color
- Stainless steel leaning bolster combo seat/backrest
- Accessory plug
- Custom logo on tube trim
- Electronics: VHF, compass, depth sounder, GPS, stereo system with internal IPOD docking station
- Fire extinguisher
- Fiberglass bow step with nav. lights
- Port & Starboard tow eyes for three point tow system
- Bimini top
- Engine packages
- Low Profile Package: Bow step, low profile console rail, lower console, no windshield or grab rail, backrest seating arrangement
- Marine deck
With an overall length measuring right at 18 feet, the Novurania 550 Deluxe model is more than just a typical yacht tender. With power options up to 130 horsepower, the 550 DL model enters into sport-boat territory that smaller tenders do not have the size or speed to entertain.
The 550 DL lends itself well to being trailered. Coming in at less than 2000 pounds fully fueled, and with safety gear aboard; the 550 DL can be towed by almost any vehicle with a tow hitch. A family sedan or small suv can now take the inflatable with the family, on their vacations. No more need for a large truck just to tow the boat along, or the need to rent a boat when you get to your destination.
With its 22 gallon, EPA compliant fuel tank, the 550 is ready to spend all day away from the dock or yacht. Load it up with up with your entire family, and all the toys you could ever want, and the 550 DL will effortlessly transport you in comfort and style.
Optioned out with a ski tow pylon, the 550 DL can easily pull a water skier up, even when on a slalom ski. It can easily pull two wake-boards or knee boards, and is up to the task of pulling any inflatable water toys.
It has enough deck and storage space to easily accommodate divers, with or without tanks. And with multiple ladder options available from transom mount, to over the tube styles, anyone can easily board the boat from the water.
Exiting from the water or beach, passengers are greeted with a below deck, pressurized, 9 gallon fresh water shower system. Just the thing on a hot day, for getting the sand out of your toes, and salt out of your eyes.
If you need your tender to be independent of the mothership, or you are looking for an Inflatable option to explore your local bays and islands; the 550 DL can be outfitted with a full electronics package, with only your imagination limiting the choices.
Stereo packages, VHF radios, depth sounders, fish finders, GPS and chart plotters, with down view and side scanning sonar. Even 12” flat screen panel displays and radar packages are options for the 550 DL. Novurania even has an optional radar arch with mounts, for twin remote controlled search lights.
Handsomely equipped, even the stock boat has a full stainless steel package, consisting of a bow-rail with navigation light and 6 inch Herreshoff cleat, high profile wrap around console rail with windshield, and a leaning bolster which mounts two additional 6 inch cleats. The bolster allows the helmsman and up to 2 passengers the ability to sit high above the waterline for a clear view, or lean against the bolster cushion for more spirited maneuvering.
A low profile version of the 550 DL is also available, for those customers who have need for a lower profile to complement their yachts lines, and for those whom simply prefer a sleeker look in this length boat. This package replaces the stainless steel package, which comes as standard.
The bow rail is replaced with a fiberglass bow step; for stepping off from the front of the tender to floating docks, and to the shore, when beached. The windshield is deleted, and the high profile console rail is replaced with a low profile model, which wraps in closer around the perimeter of the console itself. The leaning bolster is replaced with a stainless steel framed backrest, where the helmsman can sit comfortable while piloting the boat. The console is also cut down 3 inches, to allow easier forward viewing while driving.
Standard colors for the 550 DL are white hull, deck, and console, along with white Hypalon tubes. The customer has their choice of Grey, Navy Blue, or Moka trims at no additional charge. The Novurania upholstery even has accent inserts in their cushions, which complement the trim color chosen.
The 550 DL tender can be built to match your yacht, with optional gel coat, upholstery, and tube colors available. Novurania also offers custom laser cut logos, to match the name and logo of the yacht. Contact Novurania for a full list of standard and optional equipment available for the 550 Deluxe tender.
- After spending the night on the hook on the upper Hudson River during Hurricane Sandy, I launched my 2000 Novurania from the fore deck. It was time to walk Ali ashore. I trust this boat with our lives, frequently.Mark William Beckerman
- Just wanted to take a second and say how delighted we are with the new tender. She is a snug but perfect fit in the stern and the owner is delighted with her.Jesse Badger
- I just wanted to take a moment and let you know how impressed we are with the delivery of our first boat as a dealer for Novurania. One of our guys picked up a 430 DL today and we are happy to report that the boat is already sold. We are so used to sending boats back to the factory for missing components and bad quality control from other competitors - this is a breath of fresh air!Jarrett Bryzek
- Just thought I'd drop you a line to let you know how well we are getting on with the Chase 23. The boat has outperformed all of our expectations, and the owners are delighted with it. The Chase looks great, is very comfortable in all conditions we've put it through, and the quality of build is exceptional. A great job, thank‐you!Captain Colin Boyle
- Just wanted to commend your company on building an outstanding product.I just towed a 460DL from the Virgin Islands to Bermuda. We covered approx 900 miles, in as much as 30 kt headwinds and 8ft seas. The tender tracked perfectly, and never once had an issue. It really is an amazing product and just wanted to let you know.Captain Beez Evans